Health & Wellness
Local Health Resources
Wisconsin Health Websites
Federal Health Websites
- Healthcare.gov – Information on obtaining medical insurance coverage and tax impact.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S
- Choose My Plate – Guidance for healthy eating.
- Clinical Trails – A registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world
- Health Finder – Your source for reliable health information from the Federal government
- Medicare – Information on Medicare, including comparisons of medicare and medigap plans.
- Medline Plus – Health information from the National Library of Medicine
- Social Security Disability – Provides assistance to people with disabilities.
Other Online Resources
- Mayo Clinic – A nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota
- National Organization for Rare Disorders – Information about NORD, its programs, special events and the variety of services offered. Includes a rare disease, organization and orphan drug database.
- Healthline – Medical information & health advice
- Patient Advocate Foundation – Provides patients with arbitration, mediation and negotiation to settle issues with access to care, medical debt, and job retention related to illness.
- Shape Up America – providing responsible information on healthy weight management.
- WebMD – Trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.