Searching For a Job?
Aram Public Library offers the following digital tools to help with your job search. FREE with a valid Library Card. Don’t have a library card? Click here to apply online.
Build your workplace skills, explore careers, and create strong resumes and cover letters, Learning Express also includes information interviewing and tools for a successful job search.
Lynda.com Need to brush-up on your Excel skills? practice keyboarding? learn coding? Lynda.com offers a library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
Gale Courses Job seekers will find valuable tools within Gale Courses including accounting, computer applications, Tools for Teachers, ASL, and computer programming.
- 375+ courses, offered each month
- six-week long online programs
- certificate of completion is awarded
- taught by college instructors who are experts in their field
- every course is offerred monthly so there’s never a long wait to get started.
- classes offered are tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ fastest-growing occupations, which positions our libraries to drive local economic development and meet demand for the top workplace skills.
National & Local
- Glass Door – more than 15 millions jobs on over 400,000 companies divulging company reviews, salary data, and interview insights, all contributed by actual employees. No log-in necessary if accessed through this link.
- Indeed – Millions of jobs from thousands of company web sites, job boards and newspapers.
- LinkedIn Jobs – Leverage the world’s largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity.
- Monster – Search for jobs, read career advice from Monster’s job experts, and find hiring and recruiting advice.
- Workforce50 – Arms the older workforce with employment resources and career information to achieve their goals.
- Retired Brains – Independent job and information resource for boomers, retirees and people planning their retirement.